[Simh] XENIX

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Sun Oct 9 23:31:01 EDT 2016

Qemu can run it, some versions can boot it from diskette too.  The major stumbling blocks are it detecting media types, and people picking insanely large disks...

http://gunkies.org/wiki/Installing_Xenix_2.x_on_Qemu

https://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/2011/04/08/installing-xenix-on-qemu-0-14-0/

And the tried and tested, install physical and dump a disk image:

https://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/2007/05/22/running-xenix-on-qemu/

Mame, may run it, along with pcem as well.

And finally, I recall a file,  Xenix-2.3.4.exe floating around the Internet