[Simh] HP/UX

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:18:53 EDT 2016

After writing one of my previous emails, the nostalgia bug bit me.  With
HP'S generosity with OpenVMS and the ingenuity of the fine folks at simH,
does anyone think that there will ever be a simulator for HP/UX hardware?
It was the first Unix I ever used back in the 90s when I was a mainframe
operator on the midnight shift and I would love to get my hands dirty with
it which I couldn't do back then.  I still remember the first time I typed
"su" and all the power it gave me...but I digress.

Thanks
Ray