[Simh] Older Model VAX simulators, what can you do with them and how do they work?

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:46:03 EDT 2016

Thank you Johnny. I will look for those documents. To be honest I knew that
the lines of hex were instructions of course but I honestly didn't know
what they were for. I only have tape experience on a then new HP/UX server
and that was over 20 years ago. I would like to thank all of for your
advice and I am definitely putting getting this to work on my short list.
Thank you
Ray