[Simh] alpha emulator

Jeremy Begg jeremy at vsm.com.au
Sun Oct 2 03:25:57 EDT 2016

Hi,

>Es40 was another
>http://www.es40.org/Homepage

Discontinued in 2009.

>On 02 October 2016 3:13:15 PM GMT+08:00, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:
>>There is also alphavm-free unless that's just a different name

AlphaVM-Free is discontinued, according to their web site,

FYI the creator of the ES40 project went on to write the Avanti/FreeAXP
emulator mentioned earlier.  He now works for VMS Software Inc, working
on the next release of OpenVMS.  Last week I saw him give a very interesting
presentation comparing the VAX, Alpha, Itanium and x86 architectures.

Regards,

	Jeremy Begg