[Simh] So far unnamed project

Ken Cornetet Ken.Cornetet at kimballelectronics.com
Tue May 31 12:41:28 EDT 2016

I can supply you a complete “kit” for running the last version of RTE-6/VM on the simh hp2100 emulator. Takes all the “fun” out of putting such a system together, but for someone who just wants to see what a real RTE-6 system was like, it works perfect.

I also have the HP user group contributed software library that I can include, but it would add quite a bit to the storage required.