[Simh] DEC Pro 350 Emulator

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:55:34 EDT 2016

I have used it for quite some time and would love to see the licensing
updated and maybe networking for Kermit.  It is very well documented on
Bitsavers especially for Venix.  As far as the keyboard, if you use an old
cheap wired USB keyboard on anything (including my Dell laptop) keyboard
emulation is actually quite sufficient.

Thanks
Ray