[Simh] Opting not to re-invent the wheel re: DG MV-series SimH emulator, if possible

Bruce Ray Bruce at Wild-Hare.com
Tue May 17 00:53:35 EDT 2016

G'day Jim -

As many on this list know, creating definitive legal agreement(s),
policies and procedures takes much longer than anybody expects or hopes.
  This can be even more frustrating and time-consuming when one party's
business structure is changing (i.e. EMC).  But the end goal has not
changed - creating a convenient, accessible way to access DG legacy
software for personal educational, non-commercial purposes.

If there is a compelling, irrational interest ;-) on an individual basis
for running DG software 'in the cloud', please contact me off-list...

Bruce