[Simh] Transferring files in and out of simH

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue May 10 17:47:53 EDT 2016

On 2016-05-10 22:38, David Takle wrote:
> What is the easiest way to transfer files between a simulator disk drive
> and the host computer?
> For text files?
> For binary files?

Depends on a number of things. What is the simulated system? What does
the filesystem look like? What does binary files look like? What other
hardware are you including in the simulation? What tools for
transferring files exist on the system? What experience do you have with
different tools and solutions?

The list goes on and on...

	Johnny