[Simh] text from openvms

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Mar 25 18:58:22 EDT 2016

If you have problems with getting tcp/ip set up, it's nothing to what
you'll have trying to get emulated CDs working cross operating systems,
and getting files and directories in the correct format.

I would *never* go down that path.

kermit is going to be just as much problems in the end as well. The
advantage of tcp/ip is that you should already have the software
available, since it's on the VMS distribution CD, from which I assumed
you installed VMS itself.

But, all this said, you seem to be amazingly skilled at not
understanding documentation and peoples attempts to help, and very
skilled at doing things wrong no matter what people say, so I fear that
no matter what you do, it's going to fail.

	Johnny