[Simh] text from openvms

Bill Cunningham billcun at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 25 15:23:35 EDT 2016

    I have been studying the best way to copy from a vax simulator with openvms to a linux host, text files. The Docs look like telnet and kermit are the way to do it. So is there not a device like ISO that I can copy TOO? I wouldn't think because cdrom is RO after all. and 'set rq writeenable' isn't working nor is anything to do with cdrom working.

    There may be several ways to do this. I am not concerned so much about binary files as several .txt files. Am I on the right track with telnet and kermit from those who have attempted and done this?

Bill