[Simh] SimH on Raspberry Pi - out of date?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:27:17 EDT 2016

Hello!
If I remember correctly it would be up to the maintainer of the
package as shown on the appropriate page on the Debian site. You'd
need to check there to see who that is, and then follow their
procedures for requesting the update.

For example, what is the last known release for the regular home page?
If its the one that is listed on the Debian site, then definitely see
who it is and how to convince them to do so, and make use of the
materials from the Github.

Most of the time from another project on a different site I simply
ignore Debian and grab the sources from its places. Sometimes I use my
own collection for that one. Incidentally that project is a
file-system manager for a family of devices now made by a Silicon
Valley wonderkind.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com