[Simh] HP 3000 Terminals

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Thu Mar 10 18:26:29 EST 2016

Yes "Telnet" technically refers to a protocol, but it was clear that the OP
meant "standard GUI telnet client which implements something that works
vaguely like a VT100 with ANSI color tacked on."

I'd be interested in knowing what kind of options are out there for "real"
HP terminal emulation. Also, even if the supplied software kit doesn't
include much that needs more sophisticated terminal emulation, I'd hope
that the contributed software will eventually become available. I'd be
especially interested in seeing HP (Langston/Norton) Empire...

Mike