[Simh] Release of the HP 3000 Series III simulator

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Tue Mar 8 12:20:29 EST 2016

Hi,

I’m looking forward to experimenting with this. Gaming-wise, Empire, one of the few really complex strategy games playable as a blind computer user, was produced for the HP3000. I don’t know enough about the system to tell if this was the OS in question, but I’d love to get a look at it anyhow.

Thanks for such a great bit of work.
Yours,
Zack.