[Simh] running on Debian

Peter Svensson psvsimh at psv.nu
Fri Mar 4 14:20:24 EST 2016

Hi,

I am a networking guy and the Linux way seems more natural to me.  First there is a bridge. That bridge bridges some interfaces, one of which may be the local os.

Nowadays it is all VMs anyway,  and all interfaces are bridges to connect /disconnect the VMs on the fly. Same as simh.

I have mostly used the RH and derivatives and never found the bridges a problem with the standard tools.

Anyway,  use whatever is easy for you among gets the job done.

Peter