[Simh] running on Debian

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Fri Mar 4 10:46:50 EST 2016

Joshua,

PLEASE consider Scott's configuration as advanced configuration details
that you may want to deploy when you are polishing up what you're putting
together.  DO NOT start with this stuff.  Start with basic pcap networking
and migrate your existing system environment to a simh instance and
get that completely working before considering this stuff.  In other words,
learn to walk before you try running!

- Mark