[Simh] Mounting simh disk files in Linux

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu Mar 3 09:48:24 EST 2016

Hi Joshua,

Please elaborate the details of your networking problems with the simh VAX.

You should be able to build a vanilla VMS install on simh using the Hobbyist pieces of BOTH VMS and either the DEC IP stack or MultiNet and use that system as your import export tool.  That system will absolutely no issues mounting simh disk images or running backup to restore your saveset to a different simh disk.

-          Mark