[Simh] Its Distribution tapes and Timekeeping

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Tue Mar 1 12:39:47 EST 2016

Hi All,

I was wondering if there were copies of any ITS tapes, aside from Minsys, online anywhere? Reference is made to them in ai: kshack; build doc, but I can’t seem to find them. I can probably make dump tapes based on the AI filesystem archives easily enough,  but wondered if anyone had done it already.
On a different note, I notice that KLH10 seems to be able to preserve the time between ITS boots, whereas one needs to reset it every time when using SIMH. I’m curious which approach is closer to the way the real PDP10 operated?

Thanks for any help with these,
Zack.