[Simh] Unable to locate boot file

Armistead, Jason Jason.Armistead at otis.com
Mon Jun 20 17:22:55 EDT 2016

Maybe looking at the HP documentation might help.  This link is for VMS 8.4, but I think it’s still pretty similar to 5.5-2 (which I ran many years ago on a VAX4000-300 system).  If you’ve got the VMS documentation set (Grey Wall back then !) at hand, that will probably help if you revisit the steps for setting up satellite booting.

http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/84final/4477/4477pro_022.html