[Simh] Pegasus divide

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:38:51 EDT 2016

I have had this ages, and I actually think it would be extra nice if some of the issues with that were fixed, but folks seem happy to run it in DosBox.
Whilst I mentioned the Pegasus, so you had something tangible to relate too, it was more that I wanted to understand binary division of an arbitrary number of digits.

> As a member of the CCS, I was going to suggest that!

Perhaps you could suggest to some of the committee  in there that it is updated, when I did it seemed to fall on stony ground.
.. mind you they only seem to be able to accept subscriptions via cheque, so not sure if I am a member or not......

Dave Wade MBCS CITP