[Simh] DEC Pro 350 Emulator

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Jun 4 19:27:31 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-05 01:24, Al Kossow wrote:

> On 6/4/16 3:57 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>> On 2016-06-04 23:50, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
>>> Speaking of files for the Pro, most of what I've found are IMD format
>>> which xhomer does not support. How difficult would it be to this
>>> functionality?
>>
>> I don't know what the IMD format is.
>
> David Dunifield's Imagedisk
> a source-available replacement for teledisk.

Oh. So it's just a tool that can understand the teledisk format files.

Anyway, unless people really want to recreate RX50 floppies, using a
1.2M IBM PC floppy drive, those images aren't really that useful anymore.
For an emulator, you just want the contents of the files. If you want
RX50s, you're probably better off trying to find a real RX50 to write
the images.

	Johnny