[Simh] DEC Pro 350 Emulator

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Jun 4 19:09:33 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-05 01:03, Mark Abene wrote:
> IMD was the ImageDisk file format, a PC DOS utility.
> If you were able to track it down, you could likely run it on DOSBox.

I wonder who made those images then. I have all the DECUS PRO disks that
DEC submitted, but there are in teledisk format.
Never heard of ImageDisk.

However, I'm not this is an important issue anymore anyway, unless
someone have some other disks than all the ones I have already made
available as simple dumps.

	Johnny