[Simh] DEC Pro 350 Emulator

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Jun 4 11:24:03 EDT 2016

I'm not sure exactly which chip is on the controller itself, but that's
not really so relevant. You do not talk directly to the chip anyway. The
Pro controller is called DECNA, and it has it's own programming
interface. But documentation for it exist, so it's mostly a question of
someone taking the time to implement it.

	Johnny