[Simh] DEC Pro 350 Emulator

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Jun 4 11:03:38 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-04 17:00, Sampsa Laine wrote:
> Oh cool, I’ll have to look for it - I know basically nothing about P/OS so I hope it comes with an install guide..

This is DEC. There were whole manuals on P/OS as well. I don't know if
they are online anywhere. I have paper copies...

But installation is pretty much just insert floppy, and select
installation from the menu. P/OS is all menu driven.

The floppies can be found at Update. However, they are in teledisk
format. I should have them as just image dumps somewhere as well...

	Johnny