[Simh] A tutorial introduction to programming PDP-11 Macro-11 Assembly in RT-11 v5.3

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jan 21 11:58:56 EST 2016

On 2016-01-21 16:58, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 8:37 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:
>> ODT actually stands for On-line Debugging Tool, not Online Debugging
>> Technique.
>
> I recall Octal Debugging Technique.  Anyone else remember that definition?

Seems it either changed over time, or was defined differently on
different OSes. I checked the current RSX documentation before making
that comment, but Will responded back that indeed the RT-11
documentation he's looking at has Online Debugging Technique.
So I wouldn't be surprised if Octal Debugging Technique was also used
somewhere at some point...

	Johnny