[Simh] PDP 11/40 or better kit?

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:25:17 EST 2016

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Will Senn <will.senn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just came across a pi+simh driven PDP8/I replica:
>
> http://obsolescence.wix.com/obsolescence#!pidp-8/cbie
>
> Is there anything similar for 11/40 or 11/70 or etc?

The creator of the PiDP is working on a PDP-11/70 replica, but it's
not available yet.  Still under development.

AFAIK, it will be another Raspberry Pi/Simh functional replica, but
with lights and switches, like the PiDP-8/i (I've been providing some
input on PDP-11/70 toggle switch handle shapes, among other things).
I have no idea when it will be available, but I'm looking forward to
it.

-ethan