[Simh] Multiple telnet ports in SimH to RSTS/E 9.6

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:56:21 EST 2016

On 12/31/15 2:10 PM, Will Senn wrote:

> Paul Koning set me straight on figuring out that DZ, as configured,
> was actually working. Duh, press RETURN twice to get BAUD detected
> properly, then all is right in the world. The other devices might work
> too, but since DZ worked, I'm happy.
>
> Thanks for responding.
>
> Will

Oh. And one other thing. Not only do you have to press enter twice, for
BAUD rate, but the main console session has be be started and
timesharing/system startup has to be finished before you can attach
another telnet session. I think this may have been the problem I was
having originally rather than the BAUD rate. I had started the telnet
session and booted the disk, but I hadn't started timesharing, when I
fired up telnet on port 10001.

Will