[Simh] pdp11 and unix

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:39:10 EST 2016

Hello!
Let us not forget the ongoing legend that there is one Federal agency
all of us want to see out of business who runs older systems, and in
fact might be using punch cards for their methods of data entry.

And there is still yet another one where the equipment is old enough
to vote, and helps us fly planes everywhere.

I'll leave it as a lesson to the group to figure out who they are.

Hint: Dave W. May already know who the first one is under a different name.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com