[Simh] Unix v0 - gleanings from the sources

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Fri Feb 26 16:22:25 EST 2016

I thought the full listing was on Bitsavers, but apparently not - maybe
because it's huge (110MB). I've put a copy up temporarily here:

https://mega.nz/#!DB5nTRZI!aMQ_0UN7LfyJvep1_e9dP1RZsZyd5fASOivgPSaqZyk

The listing does raise a lot of questions, like, why are there PDP-9s
with RD10s on them (the RD10 was the KA10's fixed head disk)? I can't
find documentation on the RD10 either.

It would be nice if someone could OCR this, which would make it both
searchable and usable for analysis.

/Bob