[Simh] Klh10 vs Simh

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Thu Feb 25 12:32:35 EST 2016

Hi All,

I’ve begun trying out Tops-20 on the KLH10 emulator, and also have an interest in ITS for the sheer novelty of the operating environment.
I don’t know a lot about PDP10 CPU families, but was wondering how the two emulators compare.
I gather DEC didn’t release newer versions of Tops-20 for KS10, and for some reason KLH10 seems to be preferred for ITS as well.
I notice that the latter doesn’t seem to be maintained anymore.

What are the chances of a KL10 emulator for SIMH?
Apologies for the vagueness of the question. :)
Thanks,
Zack.