[Simh] Cross Compilers (and memories thereof)

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:39:58 EST 2016

I note someone said MTS hosted several cross assemblers and compilers. Readers may be interested to note that a sanitised copy of MTS ready to run on the Hercules S390/XA/390 emulator is available for download.

http://archive.michigan-terminal-system.org/mts-d60A

http://www.hercules-390.eu/

Dave Wade
G4UGM