[Simh] Interdata OS/32: hello-world in CAL32

lists at openmailbox.org lists at openmailbox.org
Tue Feb 23 07:27:30 EST 2016

Thanks very much for the additional info. Your post was very timely since I
read in the notes that come with the PL/M cross compiler that is being
discussed that it was a cross-compiler hosted on MTS and VM/CMS.

I don't think I ever came across a cross compiler in the old days. It is
interesting to see that people used these odd combinations.

I wonder if we should start trying to archive and document cross compilers
specifically.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016 01:01:28 -0500