[Simh] TOPS-20 networking

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Feb 19 14:52:43 EST 2016

Have the bits needed for networking on TOPS-20 V4.1 survived?  I didn’t even realize V4.1 was available.  I’d personally recommend KLH10, and TOPS-20 v7.

BTW, I’m honestly surprised that you’ve never run TOPS-20, I’d have thought you’d be one person to have. :-)  I assume you’re aware of my DEC Emulation pages, granted they’re very out of date, but anything that’s listed as a local copy should be there.  I see I have local copies of Bob’s TOPS-20 V4.1 installation instructions.

Zane