[Simh] Fwd: [Linux-decnet-user] In the mid 80s through 2000s

Larry Baker baker at usgs.gov
Fri Feb 19 13:58:49 EST 2016

I am forwarding a conversation I had yesterday about a DECnet implementation for Unix, Linux, and Windows, which originated with James Corrigan's announcement on the linux-decnet mailing list (close to the bottom of this post).  It seems rather timely given the recent conversations here about transferring files, and Johnny Billquist's comments about bugs in linux-decnet.  I will invite Mr. Corrigan to join the SIMH mailing list.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker at usgs.gov