[Simh] VAX/VMS

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Tue Feb 16 17:08:41 EST 2016

On Tue 16 Feb 2016 at 15:56:05 -0500, Paul Koning wrote:
> Amazing.  974 pages, 131 claims.  And yes, a long listing of
> microcode.  And flow charts.  And schematics.  It clearly is a 360.

I leafed through the American version, and the UK one is twice the size!
It even includes a binary microcode dump with comments (or maybe it's a
listing from a microcode assembler). The flowcharts are "more readable"
though.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'