[Simh] loading file

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Mon Feb 15 17:29:13 EST 2016

On 15-Feb-16 17:23, Bill Cunningham wrote:

> [...]
@sys$update:vmslicense.com is the usual approach.

Or by hand

license register <product name> /Issuer=DEC /auth=
continuing with all the fields in the PAK

Then
license load <product name>

And you're done.

http://labs.hoffmanlabs.com/node/118 is a useful resource if your
fingers don't have the memory that mine do...