[Simh] loading file

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Mon Feb 15 17:13:42 EST 2016

Glad you've made progress.

There is no 'y' in my name.

So post the full recipe that worked for you so that future folks can
find it.

Type <CR> to the fields that your license doesn't contain.

I post to the list as text-only.  OE may insist on HTML.  Haven't used
it in years.  Gave up on Outlook too.
Thunderbird is a better client.  And the price is right.

In any case, it's better to post to the list so that everyone benefits.