[Simh] vax simh and loading file

Rhialto rhialto at falu.nl
Sat Feb 13 07:36:29 EST 2016

On Fri 12 Feb 2016 at 15:17:26 -0800, Bill Deegan wrote:
> For the PAKs I just copy/pasted to get things going. That worked fine.
> Bring it up in a text editor on host machine, select all. Then in your simh
> window you should be ok to paste.

I used a variation on this, I think. I connected to the VAX with Kermit.
Kermit has a "transfer" command which will basically paste a text file
for you, but with settable character and line end delays. This way you
can avoid overflowing VMS' input buffers.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'