[Simh] Sounds

Wilm Boerhout wboerhout at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:03:35 EST 2016

In the early 80's, I worked on my first PDP-11/44 with RSTS, initially
as a programmer. The system manager had a few DECtape reels that could
play music when loaded and sped forward. The Dutch national anthem was
one of the hits. This was a military research facility, and every time
some high-ranking officer visited the site, he was shown why all this
money was paid for a computer system.

/Wilm