[Simh] Sounds

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Feb 10 17:26:44 EST 2016

Google for walking disks... It's a known phenomena, or at least it used
to be...

By the way - just to make another silly comment... The RK07 is a small
disk (it's basically just an overgrown RL02). Come back when you've
played with an RP06 for a while... Then we can talk of walking...

Or the spinning up of an RM03. Sounds like it is going into warp
overdrive, and will open a hole into another dimension as it is spinning
up...

	Johnny