[Simh] transient issue with pcapvms

gérard Calliet gerard.calliet at pia-sofer.fr
Thu Aug 18 06:58:12 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a knew issue about simh and OpenVMS.

It seems pcapvms sometimes sees all the NICs and sometimes not. And,
less funny, the command "sho eth" did crash the system sometimes.
("Exception above ASTDEL").

As it is a transient problem, I think it would be better to have a look
to the code. I'm not at all an expert, so, if someone wants to help, he
would be very welcomed.

(We have had a previous issue with pcapvms, resolved by a VSI expert.
It's a new problem).

Gérard Calliet

---