[Simh] Blinkenbone/PDP-15 panel for SimH on VCFMW

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Fri Aug 12 04:46:40 EDT 2016

Pontus and you all,

> Very cool. I have a PDP-11/70 for which I have wired up my own interface. I also have a
> PDP-12, PDP-15 and some DG front panel. I think I will look to the BlinkenBone for the next
> panel.
On the VCF Mid West in Chicago in September a talk and a work shop are
hold about BlinkenBone.
Also the PDP-15 and a PDP-11/70 panel will be shown.
See http://vcfmw.org/ex.html

> I have a favor to ask and I realize that it's not an easy thing to do. But I'm missing the
> circuit board that hold the lamps in both the PDP-15 and PDP-12. Of course a replacement
> board wouldn't have to be entirely acurate but I would love detailed "flat" picture of both
> sides of your PDP-15 lamp board. The images in the links below was pretty good so I could
> work from that.
It was easy! I already documented the acryl and the PCBs:
3 High-res images are at ftp://jhoppe.ddns.net/tmp/

>> * Merged with official SimH 4, timestamp 2016-06-16
>
> Nice! I have used your protocol for my 11/70 interface. It is not quite there yet but soon.
Exciting! Is there something on the net already?

best regards,
Joerg