[Simh] Nova Device Codes

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sat Apr 30 01:00:04 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Well, the details of exactly what you're asking for are certainly represented in the simulator source code as well as the OS configurations that run on this simulated hardware.  Feel free to look closely there.

Are you intending to use the simulator running an original OS or are you planning to hand deposit instructions into memory.  If your depositing instructions into memory, you'll certainly need the detail you're asking for, otherwise operating systems usually bury those details under the covers.

- Mark

I have already read thru the simh documentation, but I don't see anywhere that it tells what nova device codes are assigned to such things as MTA0, MTA1, etc.
~David