[Simh] Setting DECSERVER 90L to factory defaults

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 16:04:22 EDT 2016

Not clear.  Another issue is that the 90 and 900 series devices come in plastic cases that are quite hard to open, especially if you want the case to survive the experience.

Bob, is there a small hole somewhere in the case?  There might be a button inside intended to be actuated by a straightened paperclip or similar pointy tool.

	paul