[Simh] PDP-11/70 console panel for Sim H

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Sun Sep 27 17:13:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

I finished a virtual PDP-11/70 panel for SimH.
As always it's a BlinkenBone application; description and download is here:
http://www.retrocmp.com/projects/pdp-11-70-panel-on-blinkenbone/243-simulated-pdp-11-70-panel-on-simh

After the PDP-11/40 and the PDP-10 KI10, this is the 3rd panel connected
to SimH in a both a physical and a simulated version.

I'll show this simulation, the physical PDP-11/70 panel and some more
panels on VCFB in Berlin,
october 3rd and 4th. http://www.vcfb.de/2015/index.html.en

Now for something different: the "BlinkenBone" stuff is still build into
a modified 3.8 SimH, and of course it should go into the 4.0 SimH with
all its new interfaces.
In fact, I'm promising Mark Pizzolato since two years to work on this,
but I have to face the fact I'll not find time and concentration in the
near future for this job.

So if you guys are interested, I'd like to hand this project over to the
community.
For you this would mean to incorporate the existing PDP-11/PDP-10 CPU
modifications and the REALCONS device into SimH 4.0.
(The project code is already attached to the download page.)
For me this would mean to give up control of the project (the hard
part!) and be responsive to your needs (fun part).

Stupid idea?

Joerg