[Simh] fprint_sym and parse_sym limitation

Mark Pizzolato - Info Comm Mark at infocomm.com
Mon Sep 14 14:45:27 EDT 2015

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 11:03 AM, khandy21yo at gmail.com wrote:
> Has any thought been given to using doxygen for the techbical stuff? It would
> make it easier to keep  the docs current with the sources.

Well, not yet.  If someone who is familar with doxygen and some details of the simh framework is willing to make the changes to the source, I'd be glad to merge the results.  Any such project would need to embrace these doxygen additions for essentially all of the source in the top level simh directory.

- Mark