[Simh] VMS/VDE: Almost there

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Tue Oct 6 12:42:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

THanks for such a detailed write-up. I was fiddling with slirpvde too, and had reached the point of documenting it. It does seem to work very well.
as far as DecNet goes, am I correct in assuming that it’s mostly useful for connecting clusters? I’m learning VMS almost entirely on my own, never having been exposed to it during its heyday.

Thanks for all the help,
Zack.