[Simh] MicroVax 3900 Networking on a Macbook Air

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Oct 3 21:17:13 EDT 2015

Can I ask an obvious question here?  Can't you avoid the whole issue by using a USB Ethernet adapter and a cable to the back of the router?  Is the wifi just for portability within the physical space?

(If this was already answered I missed it and apologize.)

--
Mike

"Right then!  This won't be big on dignity!" - The Doctor