[Simh] DG Nova booting from another file or "device"?

Microtech Dart microtechdart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:06:21 EST 2015

Thanks for trying that, Dell.  It was a long shot for me, and I had no idea
what the results would be.

Is there an easy way to get the SimH emulator to do a verbose log output on
what it is doing, so that I can see what it does (or doesn't do) when it
executes this file?

Also, I'm curious.  What was the procedure you used to get the SimH Nova to
boot from the file we are discussing here?