[Simh] VAX sim: rqb address?

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sun Nov 1 15:27:22 EST 2015

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Nov 2015, Mark Pizzolato wrote:
>

> > If you've done a:
> >
> >      sim> attach DZ portnum
> >
> > then you can't disable the DZ device until you:
> >
> >      sim> detach DZ
> >
> > If you haven't attached the DZ device, then please provide your config file
> and I'll try to reproduce the problem.
> >

> [csmelosky at maelona ~/Storage/Stuff/UnixArchive/BSD/Source/4.4BSD]$
> ~/simh/BIN/vax
>
> MicroVAX 3900 simulator V4.0-0 Beta        git commit id: fa407e67
> sim> set dz dis
> Invalid argument
> sim>
>
> My config is...nonexistant.

Hmmm... That is not what I get:

          MicroVAX 3900 simulator V4.0-0 Beta        git commit id: fa407e67
          sim> set dz disa
          sim> set dz ena
          sim> att dz 1234
          Listening on port 1234
          sim> set dz disa
          Command not allowed

That you get "Invalid argument" to the basic "set dz dis" command suggests something else is going on.
Please send the results of:

	sim> echo %SET%

- Mark