[Simh] Problem with reading tape with PDP-11 SIMH

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Fri May 22 13:27:17 EDT 2015

In general, I agree.    The problem is not that someone should document
things, but that a specific someone has to make the time available and
do it... A volunteer community doesn't automagically do things.

I believe GitHub allows setting up a wiki - if someone cares to manage it.

In this case I believe that the plan is to update the default delay so that
TPC will work with SimH out of the box.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.